Not sure what to build? Start here!
- Unlockables / Gated Content (e.g. a stock app where only license holders can download assets)
- Create your own minter, market, or redeeming systems that do something unique
- Utilize the NEARCON tickets within your app
- News (utilize permanent web storage for podcasts, video, and news feeds)
- Voting or polling app open to or weighted based on NFT holdings
- Market that only pulls in select stores, gateway for niche markets, example: Only Mintbase stores that are in the Berlin nightclub scene.
- Build your own auction site
- Build a music streaming app, only import NFTs with with the metata/animation_type = “audio/mpeg”
- Build a 3d gaming asset app, only import NFTs with with the metata/animation_type = “model/gltf-binary”
- Enable private sales. Let's say you want to sell a ticket with a discounted price to a friend.
- Trigger mintbase js calls from iOT device, maybe bring your DJI drone in?
- Zero knowledge research and implementation
- Identity solutions, not soulbound tokens, we love the transfer function, but validating initial issuance through provenance and KYC leveling for accounts would be fun to dive into.
- Up to you, go nuts…
We need zero knowledge for NFTs on NEAR. Eventually even perceptions should be NFTs where the redeemer should not have to expose their identity to claim.