Listing as Rolling Auction
When listing for Rolling Auction you're starting an auction where people can make bids on your NFT. You choose which bid to accept to finish the auction.
- 1.On the Listing Type select Rolling Auction
- 2.On Amount to List type the amount you want to list (if you only have 1 token, like in this example, you're limited to 1)
- 3.On the Minimum Bid field type the minimum amount in NEAR that the auction will start at. You can see the approximated USD price next to it.
- 4.Click Make Listing
- 5.Authorize the transaction on your wallet
- After 24 hours that an offer is made, the offerer can withdraw it and you will no longer be able to accept it
- Both buyers and sellers can get e-mail notifications of auction events, when turning it on on User Settings
You need to manually accept the offer for it to go through